11.02.2008

Gratitude #2 - Extended Family

I am thankful for my extended family. I come from the most honorable, noble stock I know of.


Aunt Lois Hackworth Wright


Aunt Donna Hackworth Baker

Grandma Dorothy South Hackworth


Grandma Dorothy Merrill Gee


Great Grandma Stephenson


Hackworth cousins


Grandpa Hackworth


My grandmother Dorothy Merrill Gee and her purse


Uncle Preston Gee, Uncle Merrill Kaey Gee, my mom, Grandfather Merrill Gee, Uncle Gavin Gee
Photo credit: Justin Hackworth


Grandfather Hubert Hackworth
Photo credit: Justin Hackworth


Happy 90th birthday, Judge Merrill Gee
Photo credit: Justin Hackworth




Great Grandma Tidwell


Me and my Grandma Gee


My dad's side of the family: Hackworths, Wrights, Bakers

1 comment:

LoriPhdinme said...

His face truly reveals he is a man of many thoughts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...