10.15.2010

The Storm before the Calm: Intro


A good intention is like a newborn baby: good and pure. A symbol of hope. But beware and don't be bumboozled. When you least expect it, and often at the most inoportune times, those sweet, innocent, kissable, squeezable, baby-powder smellin', backside cheeks can deliver a stinky blowout!!

I experienced this last weekend. No, I didn't have a baby, thank goodnes. I had my equivalent of a stinky blowout that started innocuously enough as a pile of good intentions. Robert Burns said it best:

But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,

In proving foresight may be vain:

The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men

Gang aft agley.


So, when Pollyanna took over my alter ego and wrote about our fab five party here, that was only half of it.

Stay tuned for............the rest of the story!



See you in a while, crocodile.

Keep swimming,
Ms. Fish

1 comment:

LGH said...

Well, you have my attention....I can't wait to read it. But, I love the new word you coined...BUMboozled....so fitting given the picture and the story line. I'm waiting......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...