8.19.2008

Things Are Not Always As They Appear

One of my patients told me this story the other day (paraphrased by me):

"About a week ago, I looked in the mirror and noticed the skin on my face seemed to be a little yellow. I thought maybe it was just the lighting and thought nothing of it. Over the next couple of days, I noticed the yellow tint continued and in fact seemed to worsening. At this point, I started to become more alarmed and actually became a little nervous. My mother died of liver cancer, and with my breast cancer, of course the fear of it going to the liver is always in the back of my head. So, for the next couple of days, I watched as my facial skin grew more and more yellow. I tried to review the last week in my head. What had my diet been? Had I done anything different? The only thing I could think of was that I had begun using a different moisturizing cream. I ran to the bathroom and pulled out my new Oil of Olay facial lotion. There in teeny tiny letters were the words: touch of sun



For a review of this product, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...