8.11.2008

Wake to Bacon


Do you love waking up to the smell and sizzle of bacon? Do you hate waking up to the annoying buzz of an alarm clock?

Well...it could be your lucky day. How about an alarm clock that gently wakes you up with the sizzle and mouthwatering smell of bacon, just like waking up on a Sunday morning to the smell of mom cooking breakfast (unless you are my kids who usually wake up to the smell of Corn Flakes).

Just place a frozen strip of bacon in the Wake n' Bacon the night before. The clock is set to go off 10 minutes before the desired waking time. It cooks the bacon with a halogen lamp.

Rise and Shine!! And no hitting the snooze.

2 comments:

KRose said...

I always knew bacon was the perfect food, and this now elevates it to celestial status. what a remarkable product!

AmyF Hackworth said...

This is hilarious, Jenni. Just today I was craving a delicious piece of bacon, one that I didn't have to cook. I can't stand bacon's pre-cooked texture, and I never get it quite right, so I rarely cook it. I guess I should try halogen cooking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...