5.22.2009

Dang. MM Drops Several Notches



While the men went to Wolverine, my daughter and I went to Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past.

Let me just put it out there without beating around the bush.

The hunk went from being Matthew McConauhottie to Mathew McConaunaughty.

This movie was replete with rampant and reckless promiscuity. It promoted and glamorized complete and utter disregard for boundaries, relationships, emotions, connections, feelings, love, responsibility and respect. Needless to say, my daughter and I did not hang around to see the "moral of the story." The price to pay was too high.

This movie gave me an idea.

Anyone who spreads a sexually transmitted disease should be heavily fined for WRECKLESS DRIVING! Think about that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...