7.06.2008

New Shoes


My feet feel so lucky. They got two new pairs of shoes. The last time I bought GOOD shoes for myself was, let's see....a long time ago. And now, the greatest thing happened to me. I found some Keens (my most favorite and comfortable shoe brand) at my favorite store. The thing I love is that they are sort of dressy so I can wear them with skirts and slacks to my professional job. My other Keens don't work so well with a dress. They really look better with a belay device and static rope swooped over the shoulder. But as far as I know there aren't too many climbing opportunities in a doctor's office.

So, the new Keens are for work. And I found some for play. At DSW. Love that store. The clerk said there is one coming soon to St. George. Bad news for the wallet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...