7.29.2008

When the boy grows up



My oldest son is heading off to college soon. I will miss him something awful. But, I am determined to make the best of it. Today, I created a chart of some of our family's most popular and commonly made recipes for him to post on the fridge of his apartment. This should:

1. impress any visiting girls
2. be a lovely decoration for the kitchen fridge
3. remind Sean that cooking food requires work and that busy college students should come home on weekends
4. show people that his mom knows how to make columns in Word

If you would like to use this handy cheat sheet for oft made common recipes, a printable form is below. Click on the down arrow next to the word ipaper.

Read this document on Scribd: Favorite Recipes at a Glance

1 comment:

Sean said...

Mom, I never said anything of the sort. You're misquoting me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...