11.15.2008

Gratitude #15 - Lexicon



I am thankful for the Dictionary. What an amazing feat! I have never actually read the dictionary. Oh my gosh! Who does that?? Oh ya, Sean did once.

I use the dictionary often. I love words. I love the feel of an uncommon word rolling off my tongue. I love people like my brother and Sean who use a wide variety of words. Sean teaches me big words like Psuedoantidisestablishmentarianism.

I don't like it when people swear all the time. I wish they would expurgate their monotonous language, expand their vocabulary and be more creative in using the thousands of words available.

This week I'm going to try increasing my vocabulary and use three new words in conversation. I already used one in this post!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...