11.08.2008

Tired of Saying NO

I am really getting tired of saying NO. The doctor I am working with is so patient and kind. But he does ask me a lot of questions. Here is how my day went in clinic a few weeks ago.

Dr. G: Do you know how to use a tympanogram?

Jenni: No

Dr. G: Do you know what the ABC readings mean on the tympanogram?

Jenni: No

Dr. G: Do you know what the risks are when prescribing Phentermine?

Jenni: No

Dr. G: Do you know whether you are testing the core or surface antigen when testing for Hepatitis B?

Jenni: I don't know.

Dr. G: Do you know what the difference is between Wernicke and Broca's speech?

Jenni: No

Dr. G: Do you know what lab test is highly sensitive and specific for CHF?

Jenni: No

Dr. G: Are you a complete idiot?

Jenni: Yes!!!

Finally! An answer I knew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...